Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Bakery Almost Final!

Final Bakery Textures. Just need to do the signs and import the plants! Overall, very happy with how this came along!



Back and Side:



A Close Up!







Interior: I was trying to go for that homey warm feeling (the rug really helps). Still working on placing the assets to make them feel believable...and fixing the lighting for the shadows....





And yes, the mugs do have a logo on them. Glad you asked!



I really want to post this to ArtStation sometime today or tomorrow, and I'm really close to finishing everything. Just have to make some lighting adjustments, add the foliage, and do some graphic design for the walls and foldable. So, I think I can do it!

Original Concept:




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL BAKERY

Final Renders of the Bakery. Its been fun.