Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Bakery: Halfway Point!

Here's my High Poly of my Bakery. I'm going to spend sometime, bringing some bricks forward and back, to make them less even.  The bread is currently in the oven, but I'll have it for next turn in. (I'm only making four simple pieces, and changing the color and tone on their textures to make look like white, wheat, rye, etc.)

 

Close ups! Making the clock was fun, and now that I have some time, I might create the hands, just to give it more dimension.


And a few shots from Maya, when I realized how hard it was to show the interior in Zbrush!And that my transparencies didn't translate when I exported it. (I'm sure you can do it in Zbrush, but this was faster, and I only have the interior visible in Zbrush for the renders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL BAKERY

Final Renders of the Bakery. Its been fun.