Tuesday, May 19, 2020

So, 1st Real Turn In

So, here we are. Time to expand into the final frontier.

Blocked out all major shapes. But I made a mistake, and forgot to lock the camera, so things look off in the below image. I will re upload, when I fix the camera, and the focus again.






The most basic of lighting...



Here's my current schedule for this project!

Week 1: Choose Design and begin low poly blockout
Week 2: Finish Low Poly and begin High Poly Details in Zbrush
Week 3: Finish UVs, and Begin texturing

Week 4: Finish texturing and Render scene
(Start Research on second project!)

As always, I will avoid having to retoppo, but thankfully because of the nature of sci fi, it is less organic, so I may be able to avoid it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL BAKERY

Final Renders of the Bakery. Its been fun.